Registration fees, transaction, statement and directory charges vary from
system to system.
As a guide, the gm LETSystem (Greater Manchester LETSystem) makes the
- The Registry charges a one-off registration fee of £10.00 Sterling to all users.
- The Registry also charges business users a one-off account opening fee of £50 Sterling & £50gm plus VAT.
- The Registry charges for recording transactions are currently 10p in local money per transaction.
- The Registry charges for monthly statements are currently 50p in local money per statement.
- The LETSystem printed directory compilers currently make no charge for entries of offers and requests
N.B. An account-holder may have accounts with several LETSystems using a common registry. A user's monthly statement will then show all the trading on all the LETSystems supported by that registry.
Account-holders with accounts on more than one registry will be able to trade on any LETSystem they hold in common.
Comments to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Version #002 27-7-96